If you are thinking about hiring an SEO consultant, such as myself (hello!), then you are looking for help in the promotion of your website within search engines and possibly to increase the number of site conversions too. In reaching […]
You don’t need to, do you? I mean every other day companies are emailing us or calling us up telling us they could put us at the top of Google, so why waste time looking for someone when they serve […]
The question that comes from any potential client is always “how much will it cost?” followed by “what do I get for that?” … My answer is normally along the lines of “first I need to do an seo audit, […]
Once again I have been lucky enough to be featured in .net magazine. Last time I took part in the design off section of the magazine. In issue 230, this time, an article I have written about how user experience […]
There are many reasons why you might not be maximizing your SEO efforts. Too often people focus only on their rankings, and do not pay nearly enough attention to what the users do once they get on the website. This […]
SEO, or Search Engine Optimisation, is the practice of increasing your search performance using techniques such as creating quality content, creating great urls and using clean code (amongst many other things). But before we get into a bit more detail […]
During April I am offering one lucky website owner the chance of winning a FREE Advanced SEO Audit worth £125.
Details of audit on my services page.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is the following:
“like” our page (you can do it in the sidebar)
leave a comment linking to http://facebook.com/ak.designs on facebook, twitter or google+
let us know where the link is by leaving a comment below.
Competition closes: Midnight, April 29th 2012
1) Max 3 entries per person / company, one link on each platform.
2) You must be a fan (“like”) facebook.com/ak.designs when you submit your entry and on the closing date.
3) Further ways in which persons can enter may be added during the competition.
4) The prize does not include a live consultation or any works other than an audit.
5) Entrants must be from the UK and over 18 only.
6) A winner will be drawn in the first week of May 2012.
7) No adult sites permitted.
8) If you know someone who may benefit from this competition let them know.